|Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000 and Nano Transceiver|
1. Start by going to this Microsoft Product Support page.
2. In the search box, type the name of your mouse(eg. Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500) and hit Enter
3. In the following window, enter your mouse PID. The PID is located beneath the barcode on your mouse. You need this to continue. Without it, there will be no luck in getting a new mouse.
|PID location highlited|
5. Choose the E-mail option and click Continue
6. Compose your E-mail. Be as polite as possible. A little courteousness goes a long way.
7. Fill in your contact information, and be sure to check your email.
Later that day, I received an email from Support Representative Rahul, who said he could go ahead and submit a replacement order for me, once I confirmed my mailing address and PID.
|The final email from The MS Hardware Technical Support Team|